Totetude’s mission statement: to offer a dynamic educational program that enables children (3 to 5 years old) to think meaningfully, to interact through engaging communication, and to establish an inspiration for lifelong learning.
Although currently in its developmental stage, this website will offer educational resources designed to stimulate and develop children’s learning capabilities.
In addition to educational resources, a customizable pedagogical planner will be offered to provide at least four stimulating activities a day over the course of a full calendar year.
This pedagogical planner will include, but won’t be limited to:
- utilizing Gardner’s multiple intelligences and Bloom’s revised taxonomy
- providing a variety of teaching methodologies
- creating engaging activities from a wide range of subject areas
- integrating thematic units
- creating a strong foundation of learning competencies that comply with government standards
- offering learning expectation checklists
- establishing an on-line forum with other educators to discuss and exchange ideas
- allowing for lessons to be customized based on individual needs
- accessing an online portfolio for each child
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org